You’re officially on the list.
We’ll keep you up to date on exclusive offers, sales, and special deals.
shop online registry
#AdventuresofAnthro: A Trip to Paris with @zoelaz
02/21/2014
Charles Dickens summed up a trip to the City of Lights perfectly when he said, “What an immense impression Paris made upon me. It is the most extraordinary place in the world!”

The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre Dame, – it’s easy to see why Paris is a top travel destination for tourists from all over the world. But even for modern globetrotters like Zoe Lazerson (@zoelaz), who’ve been all over the map, Paris offers a feeling like no other. “I absolutely love Paris. I get the chills thinking of it,” says Zoe, whose jet-setting lifestyle has earned her over 300K Instagram followers. “This might be a cliché,” Zoe admits, “But Paris is just romantic. Everything about it makes you fall in love – it’s my favorite feeling.”

The 21-year-old has made traveling the world a priority not just for the amazing photo-ops, but for the growth that life outside her native Utah can bring. “Traveling opens my eyes up to all of life’s possibilities. When I’m on a trip, I see so many different ways that people live, and my mind opens up the more I explore,” she says.

We caught up with Zoe on her most recent trip to Europe. Here, she shares her top tips for visiting Paris.
The Packing List
For Paris, Zoe packed plenty of bright summer prints in romantic silhouettes. In her suitcase? The Farm Rio Palm Mini Dress, Faithfull Polka Dot Wide Legs, and the Everly Floral Dress. For endless outfitting options, she brought along the matching beach chair-printed wide-legs and top from PatBO.

Where to Vintage Shop: Rose Market Boutique
Paris is home to some of the world’s best-dressed fashion houses and residents, which means the vintage shopping here is unparalleled. You can make a whole day of heading from shop to shop, rummaging through racks of both high-end styles and timeless pieces. For the best of both worlds, head to Paris’s 9th arrondissement and peruse through Rose Market Boutique. “The shopping here is just too good,” says Zoe.

Where to Sightsee: Arc De Triomphe
We’ll admit, almost every major attraction in Paris is worth a visit, but if you’re trying to narrow down your list of must-sees, Zoe suggests Arc De Triomphe – a 164’ high monument honoring French Revolutionaries – makes the cut. “It’s stunning to see the whole city from above — especially the Eiffel Tower. I’ve been during the day, for sunset, and at night. Watching Paris twinkle from the top is so gorgeous.”
Where to Eat: Le Progres
Stay awhile at this classic brasserie in Montmartre, which offers a great wine list, light fare, and most importantly, excellent people watching. Nestled on a bustling corner near Sacré-Cœur, it’s the perfect spot to order a cheese board and sip on an endless flow of wine. “It’s perfect to just hang out and chat — so relaxing and refreshing while traveling,” says Zoe.

Where to Wander: The Seine
The Seine River flows right through the heart of Paris, and a stroll along its winding banks captures the romantic essence of the city both night and day. “One of my favorite activities is just walking along the river and looking at all the vintage posters and postcards in the markets along the way. It’s so hard not to buy everything!” says Zoe.

Where to Photograph: Montmartre
A large hill in Paris’s 18th arrondissement, Montmartre played host to some of the most famous creatives of the early 20th century, like Monet, Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir, and Degas, to name a few. Today, it’s packed with vintage shops, patisseries, and incredible photo-ops. “In Montmartre, there are countless pretty walkways and stairs, rose-shaped ice cream, and of course Sacré-Cœur,” says Zoe.